Supply Chain Strategy
How many supply chains are you operating?
Rarely this simple but not trivial question is properly answered in a company. No surprise supply chain strategy is mostly trying to satisfy all needs and target setting remains a “one size fits nothing” fashion:
“cut cost, increase service, lower the inventory!”
Avineo helps its clients sharpening their supply chain strategies (plural!) with profound segmentation. A cross-functional, business oriented approach with the potential to bridge organizational silos.
If you are not sure about your answer to above question, let’s talk.
Scope of service:
SCM Strategy Review (how “crisp” is your strategy?)
- assessing alignment with business strategy
- articulating vision / mission statements
- maturity checks
- strategy roadmaps
Supply Chain Segmentation (how much “to the point” is your SC strategy?)
- differentiating “value streams” that are meaningful to your business
- establishing supply chain profiles
- assessing data readiness
- determining competitive requirements
Strategy Development (making strategy papers “speak”)
- SWOT / TOWS and capability requirements
- strategic thrusts
- strategy communication campaigning
- inducing and accelerating change